Friday, February 13, 2009

Retail Therapy (A License to Shop)

This lousy economy has hit everyone. We have made some pretty significant financial sacrifices in order to make this adoption happen. In addition to that we have cut all discretionary spending to the bare bone. However, since I have to bring new clothes for Natasha to wear out of the Internot, I have an excuse to shop!!! I had a lot of fun shopping for cute clothes for a pre-teen girl. "Hanna Montana" shoes and "High School Musical" PJs. Welcome to motherhood!
Retail Therapy for me, Woohoo . . .

I leave early tomorrow morning for Ukraine to bring Natasha home. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

KT Bronson said...

Oh, Laurel! I wish I was there with you to shop...It would be such fun. being the mom to 4 boys I am just a little jealous...they would never let me buy cute little girl stuff no matter how much i begged! hahaha

Godspeed on your return trip. I hope it goes off without a hitch!

KT